


Ok so we went to Vegas this weekend so Annabelle could visit with her Grandpa and Uncle. It was a nice trip except that Annabelle could not get into a routine while we were there. She cried so much Brent and I were terrified when we brought her back to Salt Lake she would continue this behavior. I have NEVER seen her cry so long and hard than when we were out to dinner at Olive Garden. Poor girl did not adjust to change very well. We left a day early and got home and Annabelle has been fine ever since.
We will go to Vegas again in either June or July and hopefully she'll be old enough to get into a routine!
1 comment:
Cute pictures! I don't think I've ever seen a picture of your brother. I like how it looks like Annabelle is rooting with your Dad. =0)
Post a Comment