Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I like wrapping paper!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? After Thanksgiving but this year it was really, really after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? In the beginning of January.
5. Do you like eggnog? No, honestly I've never tried it but it sounds gross.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A BOX! My parents say one year they had to take a loan out to get me Christmas presents and I just sat around all day playing with a box. Now that I have a child I can totally see that.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Me...I never want anything.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Annabelle...I can go overboard if you let me.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, 3 right now.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I LOVE to receive and mail Christmas cards.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Don't know
12. When do you start shopping for Christmas? In December
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No comment...
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Everything...especially the candies
15. Lights on the tree? Of course!
16. Favorite Christmas song? Once in Davids Royal City.
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? This year we get to do both...and I'm sooo happy. We are having Christmas Brunch with Brent's family and then we get to come home and have a home cooked meal by me.
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Who can't??? Haven't we all seen Rudolf too many times to count.
19. Angel on the tree top or a star? Neither we have bows.
20. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning? Christmas PJ's Christmas Eve. All others Christmas day.
21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The commercialism.
22. Favorite ornament, theme or color? Our little pickle ornament gets a lot of attention.
23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? TURKEY!
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? Nothing...I already have it all!
1 comment:
isn't it wonderful to be content...and have it all? no eggnog huh?
Post a Comment