I work for our student apartments and our activity for April was a huge Easter Egg Hunt and games for everyone. By huge I mean we had stuffed 10,000 eggs the Tuesday before. This year we held it in a gym, which was WAY too small (thank heavens for the fire alarm that went off and most people just left because it was definitely too crowded.)
Here is Annabelle a little too scared to play in the bounce house. She got in and then got out.

Giving the Easter Bunny a high five!

Go fish!

I was a little miffed because Annabelle had a cute Easter outfit she couldn't wear because it was too cold.
And admist the madness our Easter Egg Hunt in the hallway.

Here is her loot.

We didn't take a ton but towards the end some kids got up to 100 each.
No comments:
Post a Comment