Monday, June 7, 2010

Family

Literally two days after I had Rebecca my sister-in-law and all of Annabelle's cousins came to town for a week long visit and took Annabelle practically everyday, all day long while they were here. They took her so much she now calls my sister-in-law's, mother-in-law, Grandma Sharon. She constantly asks me when we are going to play at Grandma Sharon's. (too bad they left on mission that same week or we would) Annabelle loves her cousins and we are so grateful that they took the time to play Annabelle so much and give us some much needed time with only Rebecca (and sleep.)


Memorial Day is a big deal in Brent's family and every year they meet at the cemetary and then go and have lunch at Great Grandpa's. This year I had to miss as I was only a few days post partum but Annabelle had a good time with her cousins.

No comments: