Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pictures

So here are the professional pictures of Emmalee an hour after she was born.








Every baby gets a bracelet when they are born (and can you believe they all still fit)



9 comments:

Emily said...

Her sweet face looks just like her sisters! She is adorable.

Jen said...

What precious photos! I especially love the family photo at the end. I love the idea of getting bracelets. What a special tradition.

Beth and Shae said...

So precious. What a beautiful family.

Beth and Shae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

So tiny and beautiful! I love the girls hands with their bracelets.

Holly said...

Look at you and your brave little family! Our thoughts are with you.

Swenson Family said...

Beautiful Pictures! Your family is beautiful. Thinking of you.

Ryan and Jamie Turner said...

Such beautiful photos. Three very sweet girls! I think about you every day!

Liz said...

She is such an angel. I think that crying all the time sounds like a fabulous plan. Because as I read your experience I couldn't stop crying. I am so glad you got to bring her home. What a beautiful blessing to have her for with you for those days.
I also think that she may not be with you right now, but she is with your mom, and that thought while bittersweet is still a happy one. Thinking of you, Liz